News, Events & Services
BYU-Idaho Family History Center
Weekdays: David O. McKay Library, East Wing, 2nd floor Sundays: Manwaring Center Crossroads - South Area (bring own laptop) Monday -Wednesday evenings: Smith 440 - By Appointment Only Call 208-496-9536 (bring own laptops)
Douglas R. and Aldene Poole
Assistant Directors: John and Diane Pierce
"Ours is the privilege of opening the doors of salvation to those souls who may be imprisoned in darkness in the world of spirits, that they may receive the light of the gospel... Without them, we cannot be made perfect! Exaltation is a family affair."
- Ezra Taft Benson Show all hours
FDREL 261 HELP
FDREL 261 students, if after reading the instructions and helps provided in a lesson or lab assignment, if you still have questions, you are invited to contact a TA by selecting one of the methods listed below.
- By email: FDREL261help@gmail.com
- By phone: 208-496-9538
- Through the FDREL 261 Adobe Connect room: type your name to log in as a guest
- Google Live Chat (text only): Log in to your Google account and conduct a live chat with a TA using the "FDREL261help" Google name listed above
- Google+ Hangout (video chat): Log in to your Google account and participate in a Hangout
If you choose a method other than email, please be aware that the TA's are available between 9am and 5pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday (excluding University holidays and during Devotional on Tuesday afternoons from 1:45 pm -3:15 pm).
Western States Marriage Records Index once again included as one of the top 101 family history websites by Family Tree magazine. More...
We want to know what you think of the new Special Collections and Family History web site. Please comment.
Welcome to BYU-Idaho Special Collections and Archives. View our introduction page to learn about us and what we have to offer.
View the Ricks College Scroll online from 1933 to 1975.
- Historical Student Paper (Scroll)
- Current Scroll
- Devotionals and Presentations
- Alumni Newsletter
- News and Notes
- Introduction to BYU-Idaho Special Collections and Archives
- Records Retention and Management
- Reading Room Rules (PDF)
Other Archival Resources